FRIDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2014
So I thought I would share with you a website I love to cook from. I really can't take the credit for finding it, it was MY mother in law who introduced me and ever since then I've never looked back... can't say I've come across a bad recipe either. I love that you can make your own cookbook create a grocery list and meal planner from this website it is really well thought out. Ricardo is actually French Canadian so you can learn french whilst cooking or simply translate to the english homepage.
Here are my favourite must try recipes
- Mathieu Darche's Chicken Parmesan
- Fresh Tomato, Shrimp Pancetta Orechetti
- Three Cheese Fondue Parmesan
- Pappardelle with Braised Beef, Port Wine, and Blue Cheese ( I don't use the Blue Cheese) just sayin!
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Prunes
- See what some creative parents get up to when their children are sleeping Click HERE
- Check out this bunch of toddlers impersonating hollywood Celebrities at this years Grammy Click HERE
- The many shoes of Carrie Bradshaw - a worthy gift for any Sex and the City fan like me Click HERE
- Top 20 most buzzed moments of NEW YORK Fashion Week Click HERE
- The mirage of working as a Flight Attendant - So True Click HERE
- I registered for the colour run next month so am currently in training from 0-5km in one month
- Looking forward to joining the Brunch Scene next month - St Regis
- Oscar Oscar Oscars - My prediction it's going to be an American Hustle whitewash and rightly so!!!
- A possible backyard cinema under the stars night at our place