FRIDAY 31 JANUARY 2014
I thought I'd put together a post at the end of each month for some random stuff I've gathered, saved, searched, and read... I think you get the picture. Enjoy hope you learn something chuckle a little or are just plain entertained.
Bloggers read blogs too, if not more than anyone. I just thought I would share some of my favourites with you. It's a mixed category but I always find some fun things from these three.
Nicole Warne is blogger for Gary Pepper a fashion blog. She is an Aussie so I love her loyaly to aussie lables. Her blog posts are very editorial magazine worthy with beautiful photography not only paying homeage to fashion but the surroundings as well.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris to follow her dreams and takes you with her on her blog. It is her journey in pictures. I particulary like the Paris Tips and food categories - I mean the french eat delicious things after all.
Is a DIY blog written by Geneva Vanderzeil it is a clever creative space with DIY tutorials on all walks of life. She also shares tips and guides on her travels and life. I loved her neoprene blush skirt .. to die for and the sandals above. Just saying.
We all see them floating around on facebook I try to save them to my boomarks, the ones I like, think I will use as inspiration or just to have a laugh at. See some of my favourites from this month.
- Check out how creative this father is that packs his childs lunch .... HERE Lunch time never looked so good
- Love this idea Nations depict their flags using sterotypical foods from their country ... HERE
- How cool is this money savings jar idea.... HERE - I'm going to recreate this for our May holiday to Hawaii ..
- I hope the NBA is signing this kid up on a contract quick smart ...HERE
- The ideas on this link for your house are just genuis.. HERE
NEXT MONTH I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
- Reading the book thief
- Trying out a new waterpark
- A desert getaway
- New York Fashion Week - watching if from far far away
Oh by the way did you get the new Entertainment Book and staff discount card.... if not it's a must, this year it's double the size including both Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Winning!!!!
CIAO looking forward to next month xx